Monday, September 24, 2007

September

Yes, yes I know that it has been a LONG time since I have posted anything and sooo much has happened since then! So let me fill you in......





Well we had my Birthday and Fathers Day (same day!!) which was interesting, I am still deciding what to get, cause we are going to Karratha to go shopping in a few weeks! YEAH shops!!





Joanna and I now meet with our mums group friends once a week and have lunch with them and their bubs! So that has been nice :) The girls are all getting to the age where they are starting to interact with each other! Its is also nice to have someone else make lunch for you!!! :)
The photo below is of Jorja (left) and Joanna!




Mark has recently climbed Mt Bruce (again). Mt Bruce is the second tallest Mt in WA, Mt Meharry it is the tallest, we are yet to do that one!!! They left town at 5am so that they could be up the Mt before it go too hot!



Joanna turned 6 months on the 17th (last week). She is beginning to sit up and is trying to crawl! She is just so cute and is still such a good girl for us!!! We have just started feeding her solids this week :) Rice cereal! Mmmmm fun! She seems to be indifferent on this one, just enjoys making a mess I think!

The video above was taken the day Joanna turned 6 months, please excuse the crazy mummy talk, as this seems to be the only way I can get her attention!




We have also had an extra member of the family come to stay with us! Calvin's brother Jabaree has been with us for the last two weeks, just during the days and then last weekend! They are so funny together. Joanna just loves to watch them! The photo below is the two of them in Calvin's bed! Jabaree is on the left and Calvin the right. They look so much alike that even I have trouble telling the apart sometimes ;)



Anyways I think that is it!
Sorry it has taken so long!

Enjoy the piccies

7 comments:

Nat said...

I just LOOOOVE seeing your videos of her Alex... reminds me that I'll need to take some more for our family to see Lani :) Love it when they are trying to move but can't yet! Cute huh.. can't believe she's 6 months old already hey!! She's adorable :)

Nat said...

Hey, me again.. to answer your question... I studied early childhood education with Bec at uni (we also attended the same highschool before she went to St Aidans, but weren't friends then)... and yep, they were at the same naming day, but it wasn't for their bubs.

Katie said...

Hi Alex it's Katie from SOF! (kt1000)

I just thought I'd pop by and check out your blog! The bubs and dogs are so cute!

Katie :)

Linda said...

Hullo! That video is gorgeous! Is that red hair I see on Joanna??? We have a potential redhead here too!

natalie michelmore said...

gorgeous photos of little Joanna! they grow up so quick!

Karen L said...

Beautiful photos of your gorgeous little girl - enjoy each day they do grow up so quickly, Can still remember my kids that age and they ahve grown up and left home.

Anonymous said...

Wow she's gotten SOOO big!!! Video of Joanna in her jolly jumper is pure adorable.
Gorgeous hey!!!
xx